Culligan® Whole Home Systems
Soft, Filtered Water Solutions
Hard water is the biggest problem in Las Vegas, but water with high TDS and chlorine amongst other contaminants are also concerns for local residents. Dry, itchy skin, dull and lifeless hair, and even green hair are symptoms of these water problems, in addition to spotty dishes and a ring around the bathtub. Water problems can harm your home or business in a variety of ways.
- Free Basic Installation
- Filters Included
- Includes 1-year parts and labor warranty
These units soften water using a process called "ion exchange" to remove dissolved hard water minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and manganese. It then filters the water by running it through a media that retains the contaminants while allowing the water to pass. Some units also utilize a reaction called adsorption, in which the atomic charge of the carbon and other media causes the contaminants to abandon their bond with the water and chemically attach to the media.
Culligan® Whole Home Systems are easy to use and maintain - there are no cartridges to change or clean. Simply fill with salt when needed, knowing that Culligan’s advanced regeneration technology is helping to reduce overall salt use.
Benefits of Culligan® Whole Home System:
- Provides a continuous supply of soft, filtered water for your entire house
- Reduces soap residue on hair, skin and clothing
- Makes household cleaning easier and less expensive
- Prevents hard water spots on glassware, dishes and utensils
- Reduces soap scum and scaling on faucets, sinks and tubs
- Reduces water heating bills
- Increases the lifespan of water-using appliances
- Removes dirt, silt, clay and other sediments
- Neutralizes acidic water to prevent staining and corrosion
- Removes iron to prevent staining
- Minimizes unpleasant odors, including chlorine
Culligan has a variety of whole home filtration systems, and will help find the perfect solution for your budget and water treatment needs. Whether you choose a Culligan® High-Efficiency (HE) Municipal that softens and filters your water or a Culligan® High-Efficiency (HE) Softener-Cleer™ which softens and has iron filtering capabilities, your local Culligan Man™ has the perfect solution for you.
Every Culligan® Whole Home System and installation plan is customized based on your individual water treatment needs. Your local Culligan Man™ will review the hardness of your water, the size of your household and even your home's plumbing before recommending the perfect water softening solution for you and your budget.
Contact your local Culligan Man™ for rental and purchase pricing today!