Culligan Water solutions help you become greener, cleaner and more cost-efficient with your water use. Learn how.
Culligan COVID-19 Update
Now Offering Virtual Consultations for New Customers:
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak Culligan Water has been deemed an essential business as defined by the Department of Homeland Security and we are now offering Virtual Sales Consultations and Safety Sensitive Installations.
If you would like to learn more, please click here and our Water Solutions Department will reach out to you directly.
Also, please see below for a letter from our president, detailing all the safety and hygiene measures we're taking to protect both our customers and employees.
To Our Valued Culligan Water Customers,
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. We wanted to take this opportunity to assure you that we are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), regarding COVID-19 and we are following all precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and team members. At Culligan, we are fully open for business while at the same time doing all we can to protect our customers and employees and the measures we are taking are as follows:
Cleanliness and Sanitization when we come to your home or place of business:
- Delivery drivers, service technicians, installers and sales representatives will wear protective face masks and gloves when entering your home or business.
- All employees undergo a temperature check prior to their shift beginning. A reading above 100 degrees Fahrenheit results in that employee being sent home.
- All delivery and service vehicles are equipped with mobile hand washing stations.
- Employees that enter your home or place of business have been trained to maintain a safe distance in their interactions with customers - keeping at least 6 feet between themselves and anyone present, as well as not shaking hands. Whenever possible, our employees will communicate with you electronically, via phone call or text message, allowing you to remain in another room, if preferred.
- Employees are equipped with hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes. Delivery drivers, service technicians and installers disinfect vehicles and tools daily. Sales representatives disinfect testing kits and other essential tools daily as well.
- Employees have been given thorough instructions in proper hand washing techniques and to do so as often as possible.
- We've instructed our employees that if they're not feeling well, they are to stay home and not come to work.
- Our office and workplace cleaning schedules have been increased and supplemented with disinfecting services.
- All office staff at our locations are organized in such a way that each person is either in a separate office or is seated a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- All employees are required to wear a mask when inside a company facility, even when 6 feet of distance from co-workers can be maintained.
- Our delivery drivers, service technicians and installers follow staggered hours so no more than small groups of people are present in our dealerships at any one time.
At Culligan Water, our top priority has always been and will always be the health and safety of our customers and team members. These interesting times may challenge us all, but we are fully open to serve you and rest assured that in our interactions with you we will take every precaution to keep you safe. Thank you for your business – as important as that is to us your health and well-being are even more important. We are committed to diligently following the practices summarized above and we look forward to continuing to serve you. Should you ever have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Contact information for your local dealership can be found online at uswatercompany.com/about/our-locations.
Learn more about how you can have better water.
What Clients Say
Great service! The installation process was quick and easy. Everyone is super friendly and helpful! The water tastes amazing too!
- Culligan Customer